Hummus is easy to make and when you add all the fun toppings, it’s way better than store-bought! Creamy, smooth, lemony hummus topped with chopped castelvetrano and kalamata olives, sliced radishes, crumbled feta, heirloom cherry tomatoes and fresh torn basil. So good!
- 540 mL can chickpeas drained
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice more to taste
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1/4 cup water more as needed
- whole chickpeas
- chopped fresh basil
- crumbled feta
- chopped heirloom cherry tomatoes
- sliced radishes
- chopped castelvetrano and kalamata olives
- fresh cracked pepper
- Spike seasoning or salt as needed
- Add tahini and lemon juice to food processor and blend until creamy.
- Add olive oil, garlic, salt, chickpeas and blend. Slowly add water and blend until perfect consistency is reached. Adjust seasoning as needed.
- Add hummus to a shallow bowl, make a well in the center, pour in a bit of olive oil. Add fresh cracked pepper and chilies. Add hummus toppings. Serve with your favourite raw veggies, pita bread, crackers and pretzels.Enjoy!