Quick and easy to make, these protein bites are filled with nutrient-rich ingredients and satisfy that sweet tooth! I like using stevia sweetened chocolate chips but you can always use your regular baking chips. My kids love these – they make a great afternoon snack or an after dinner treat.
Almond Chocolate Protein Bites
- 1 cup almond butter smooth
- 3 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups rolled or large flake oats
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup Lily’s stevia dark chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Mix together and roll out into 2 inch balls. Store in the fridge.