Low Carb Noodles with Chicken and Black Beans
My low carb take on Spaghetti Quattro, a favourite dish of mine. Ground chicken and black beans in a light spicy tomato sauce over shirataki noodles. Delish!
Shirataki Noodles with Chicken and Black Beans
- 1 lb ground chicken thighs
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 large cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup cooked black beans small can drained and rinsed
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups tofu shirataki noodles drained and rinsed well
- Grated parmesan
- Brown ground chicken in saucepan with a little olive oil or cooking spray, making sure to chop up chicken into small pieces. Cook through then set aside.
- In a clean pan place olive oil on medium heat, add parsley and cook for a couple of minutes until crispy.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for another minute.
- Add black beans, tomato sauce and cooked chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir and cook for several minutes.
- In a saucepan cook tofu noodles as per directions on package.
- Add noodles to sauce.
- Top with a liberal amount of parmesan cheese and enjoy!